Market Analyst, Trading
What will you do?
- Analysis of the power/gas markets and markets with related energy commodities, in-depth examination of supply/demand factors, development and implementation of forecast models.
- Generating reports/briefing on energy markets and formulation of recommendations for traders.
- Ad hoc analytical assignments to support Front Office teams/management of Trading.
- Cooperation on the development and implementation of analytical and optimization models/tools for Front Office teams.
Skills you need to have:
- University education: with the focus on mathematics or with the technical focus
- Knowledge and/or experience with mathematical modeling and data analysis
- 0-3 years of prior experience with energy sectors and/or Trading
- Basic knowledge of programming in any procedural language advantageous
- Knowledge of technical computing tools: R-project, Matlab, etc. advantageous
- Knowledge of MS Office (including VBA) advantageous
- Advanced command of English
- Cell phone
- Insurance contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Personal development training
- Sport, culture and free time vouchers
- Corporate preschool
- Soft loans
- Sick leave
In case of interest in this position, please send us your CV and cover letter by means of the "APPLY" button.
See how our employees rate us.
We have nothing to hide. We are not afraid to go public on the job market. See how we perform in the eyes of our employees on the independent portal Atmoskop.cz.
o zaměstnavateli ČEZ, a. s.
CO BY SE VÁM TAKÉ MOHLO LÍBIT